We Welcome New Members
Alnwick Castle Golf Club offers men’s, ladies’, senior and junior membership’s and throughout the year there is a full programme of competitions and fixtures for members of all abilities to take part in. We welcome new members who are being introduced through a current member or those who are new to the area and are looking for a new golf club.
We have an active membership where playing golf is just the start. Once you become a member you will have access to our full diary of events which we are sure will appeal to everyone who becomes associated with Alnwick Castle Golf Club.
- Unlimited Golf with no restrictions.
- Online Tee Booking System via BRS Golf
- Clubhouse Discounts (Currently 10%) on bar and golf accessory purchases.
- Introduce up to 3 guests at a discounted rate of £15.00
- Discounted Buggy Hire.
- Ability to obtain a CONGU handicap.
- Active Social Events.
- Access to all club competitions.
As an added bonus of being a member of Alnwick Castle Golf Club we have a reciprocal green fee arrangement with a number of local clubs including The Hirsel (£20.00), Alnmouth (Foxton) (£17.00), and Seahouses Golf Club’s (£20.00) & Newbiggin (£15.00).
Membership Category / Total Cost
Full – £475.00
Senior – £405.00
Distant (Residing 50+ Miles Away) – £375.00
5 Day (Monday-Friday) – £375.00
Adult 26-29 Year Old – £340.00
Intermediate 21-25 Year Old – £260.00
Junior 16-20 Year Old – £160.00
Junior Under 16 Year Old – £65.00
Social Membership – £12.00
- For new and existing members who wish to spread their payments the club does offer an interest free in-house credit facility scheme. For more details contact the manager.
- There is no waiting list or joining fee.
- Subscription fees for all juniors under sixteen years of age whom have parents or grandparents who are members of the golf club. This scheme will replace the family discount scheme which was previously in place. Please note terms and conditions apply. All national governing body affiliation fees must still be paid.
- The management reserve the right to remove any offer at any time.
How to Join
Enquire about Membership
If you would like to enquire about membership at Alnwick Castle Golf Club, please fill in the enquiry form below or give us a call or send us an email.
Contact: The Secretary
- Telephone: 01665 602632
- Email the Secretary